If you’re looking for a comprehensive and unbiased review of the 10000 Generator on the market, you’ve come to the right place! Our experts test and review hundreds of products every year, so you can be sure you’re getting the most up-to-date information available.
Whether you’re looking for the newest 10000 Generator. We’ve got you covered. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the products we review, so you can make the best decision for your needs.
Best 10000 Generator – Best Seller
Reviews of The 15 Best 10000 Generator
- Plenty of Power - This whole house quiet inverter generator with 10000 starting watts and 8000 running watts (gasoline), 459cc 100% copper windings engine can effectively extend the life of your generator
- Dual Fuel - The capability allows you to operate this portable generator on either gasoline or propane. The selector switch on the control panel allows for easy changes between fuels even while the generator is still running
- Super Quiet Technology - As low as 61 dBA noise with 25% loading at 23 feet distance, perfect for whole home power, camping, rv, jobsite use, storm or emergency power outage
- Remote Start & Automatic Transfer Switch Ready - Start the outdoor generator conveniently with the remote control. ATS outlet makes it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch
- CO Sensor - This AIVOLT whole house generator equipped with CO alert technology which can help protect both you and your family by automatically turning off the generator if an unsafe carbon monoxide level is detected
- Plenty of Power – With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Powerful Engine – The DuroStar 439cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, (1) 120V 30A twist lock outlet, (1) 240V 30A outlet, and one 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 439cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
- Industrial Series
- Dual Fuel - 10000 watt peak power, 8000 watt rated power(GAS); 8500 watt peak power, 7000 watt rated power(LPG).
- 15 HP 420cc OHV air cooled engine; Runs 11 hrs @ 1/2 load
- Fuel capacity: 6.6 gallon; Operating noise level: 76 dB
- 2x AC Duplex 120V outlets, 1x 120/240V twist-lock outlet, 1x 12V DC; Includes maintenance free Battery and flat free wheel kit
- EPA certified. Non C. A. R. B. Compliant, not available to ship to California
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
- Performance Series
- Starting Watts - 10,000 Watts
- Running Watts - 8000
- Engine Brand - Firman 4 Stroke, 439 CC, 15 HP, 74dB
- Recoil/Electric/Remote Start
- 10, 000W peak 8000W rated (gas)/ 9000W peak 7000W rated (LPG)
- The powerful 420cc, 4-stroke, OHV, air cooled Engine is protected by a durable powder coated Steel frame
- A large 6. 6 gallon fuel tank give you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Switch & go technology allow for seamless transitioning between LPG and gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
- Electric push start with recoil backup make start-up quick and easy, so you can get up and running with less hassle
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty
- Your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box
- Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus the UL-recognized sensor uses an LED to indicate CO shutoff or fault
- Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less
- Dimensions: 27.2" W x 27" D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- At 11,500 starting watts and 9200 running watts, enjoy up to 10 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Trust the reliable 459cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- One 120/240V 30A locking outlet, a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R) and four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe
- Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Power on the Go – With 9,000 peak watts and 7,600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Inverter Technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Remote Start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch
What to Consider Before Buying The Best 10000 Generator
Quality of the Product
The Quality of our product is outstanding! We use only the finest ingredients and our products are made with the utmost care. Our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you’re getting the best 10000 Generator product.
Features & Specifications
The product has a sleek design and is made with high-quality materials. It is lightweight and easy to use. The product comes with a warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Have you ever wondered how accurate the customer reviews are for the 10000 Generator you’re interested in? You can check out reviews from customers who have used the benches to get an idea of what they liked or didn’t like. You can also do some research online to find out more about the different types of 10000 Generator.
While 10000 Generator are very affordable and convenient to buy, many people are intimidated by the price tag. If you are having a limited budget you should consider choosing mid-budget 10000 Generator. But, if you have enough budget to invest in 10000 Generator, we recommend buying from a reputed brand. This will help you get the best value for the money.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
After testing out the website for listing products, we have come to a conclusion. The website is easy to use and navigate. You can find what you are looking for easily and the search function works well. The reviews are helpful and give you a good idea of what others think of the 10000 Generator. The website is also updated regularly with new products. Overall, we are happy with the website and would recommend it to others.