If you’re looking for a comprehensive and unbiased review of the 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator on the market, you’ve come to the right place! Our experts test and review hundreds of products every year, so you can be sure you’re getting the most up-to-date information available.
Whether you’re looking for the newest 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator. We’ve got you covered. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the products we review, so you can make the best decision for your needs.
Best 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator – Best Seller
Reviews of The 15 Best 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
- 12000 watt peak power, 9000 watt rated power(GAS); 9500 watt peak power, 7250 watt rated power(LPG)
- 18HP 459cc OHV air cooled Engine; Running time: 10 hrs @ 1/2 load
- Fuel capacity: 8 gallons; Operating Noise Level: 76 dB; Electric Start Button & Recoil Start
- 2x 120V AC 20A outlets, 1x 120V twist-lock AC 30A outlet, 1x 120/240V twist-lock AC 30A outlet, 1x AC 120V/240V AC 50A Outlet; Includes hour meter, maintenance free Battery and flat free wheel kit
- EPA Certified. Non C. A. R. B. Compliant, not available to ship to California
- 【DUAL FUEL OUTPUT】 458cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 10000 peak watts and 9000 rated watts with 10.5 gallon fuel tank; Gas or Propane Powered ,giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. This generator is perfect for emergency home power, job site use or camping with your RV.
- 【 EASY TO CARRY AND USE】 Strong steel handle and 2 rolling wheels for easy travel; Electric start Enjoy on/off push，button power with electric start, battery included, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather.
- 【Extremely Fuel Efficient】Up to 14.5 hours of operation at 50% load for maximum fuel efficiency in "economy mode".
- 【CO DETECT】Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- 【Power Panel】 The covered outlets in this generator include a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R), a 120/240V 50 A locking outlet (L14-50R), a 120V 30A outlet, four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R) all with AC breakers and with a dual USB adapter.
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 460cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
- 12000 watt peak power, 9000 watt rated power(GAS); 9000 watt peak power, 7250 watt rated power(LPG)
- 18 HP 459cc OHV air cooled engine; Running time: 10 hrs @ 1/2 load; Operating Noise 76 dB
- Electric & Recoil Start; 8 Gallon Fuel Capacity; Low Oil Level Shut Down
- 2x AC Duplex 120V Outlet, 1x 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1x 120V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1x 120/240V 50A Outlet. Flat Free Wheel Kit inluded
- EPA Certified. Non C. A. R. B. Compliant, not available to ship to California
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low Oil Shutoff
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
- The A-iPower SUA12000 Dual Fuel generator produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts of power with gasoline and 10,800 starting watts with 8,100 running watts with propane (LPG)
- Powerful 459 cc OHV 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year
- Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load
- Complete with Electric Start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it
- Outlets include 4 x GFCI 120V 20A NEMA5-20R, 1 x 120V 30A NEMAL 5-30R, 1 x 120/240V 30A NEMA L-14-30R, 1 x 12V83A Multifunction Port USB Ready All outlets include Rubber Covers for an additional layer of Safety
- 12000 Running Watts and 15000 Peak Watts; Electric Start and Remote Start with Included Key Fob; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 10. 5 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacles, One 120V L5-30R Outlet, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by the Ultra Duty 713cc OHV V-Twin Westinghouse Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Fast Delivery and Service by US Team - our US team provides fast response to satisfy all delivery and service requests, guaranteeing your before-sale and after-sale rights
- Stable Output - The A-iTech AT10-212001 produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts of power on gasoline, and generates 10,800 starting watts with 8,100 running watts of power on LPG.Electric Start capability to quickly run your household, campsite, or jobsite appliances；Dual fuel technology - The ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Easy to Transport - Outfitted with two rugged back wheels and a forward folding handle, the A-iTech 12,000 watt generator offers convenient portability for Power Outages, Remote Worksites, Tailgating, and other outdoor events
- Long Load Time - Equipped with a 6.6 gallon fuel tank providing a 9 hour run time at 50% load and 6 hour run time at 100% load
- Multi-functional panel - Complete with 4 x GFCI 120V 20A NEMA5-20R, 1 x 120V 30A NEMA L5-30R, 1 x 120/240V 30A NEMA L-14-30R, 1 x 12V 8.3A Multifunction Port USB Ready, and Battery Charger
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All Shipments Require A Working Phone Number To Schedule Delivery and Proper Address For The Unit To Be Shipped Out, Or Your Order May Be Delayed Or Cancelled
- 420cc OHV Air Cooled Engine
- Peak 10,000 Watts Rated 8,000 Watts (Gas), 6,500 Watts (LPG), Runs 11 Hours At 1/2 Load
- Includes Hour Meter, Maintenance Free Battery and Wheel Kit, 4x AC Duplex 120V Outlets; 1x 120V Twist-Lock Outlet; 1x 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet; 1x 12V DC
- EPA Approved
- 9000 Watt Rated Power(GAS);7250 Watt Rated Power(LPG)
- 459cc OHV Air Cooled Engine
- Fuel Capacity: 8 Gallons Operating Noise Level: 76 dB, Electric Start & Recoil Start
- 2x AC Duplex 120V Outlets; 1x 120V Twist-Lock Outlet; 1x 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
- Includes Hour Meter, Maintenance Free Battery & Flat Free Wheel Kit
- 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 3240 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Propane); 4 Gallon Fuel Tank (with Fuel Gauge); Electric Push Button and Remote Start
- Intuitive Control Panel Features a 5-20R 120V Duplex Outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet
- 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Plug-and-Play Comes With a Propane Regulator Hose, Handle, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, Oil, Funnel, Tool Kit, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required.
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
What to Consider Before Buying The Best 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator
Quality of the Product
The Quality of our product is outstanding! We use only the finest ingredients and our products are made with the utmost care. Our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you’re getting the best 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator product.
Features & Specifications
The product has a sleek design and is made with high-quality materials. It is lightweight and easy to use. The product comes with a warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Have you ever wondered how accurate the customer reviews are for the 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator you’re interested in? You can check out reviews from customers who have used the benches to get an idea of what they liked or didn’t like. You can also do some research online to find out more about the different types of 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator.
While 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator are very affordable and convenient to buy, many people are intimidated by the price tag. If you are having a limited budget you should consider choosing mid-budget 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator. But, if you have enough budget to invest in 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator, we recommend buying from a reputed brand. This will help you get the best value for the money.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
After testing out the website for listing products, we have come to a conclusion. The website is easy to use and navigate. You can find what you are looking for easily and the search function works well. The reviews are helpful and give you a good idea of what others think of the 12000W Dual Fuel Portable Generator. The website is also updated regularly with new products. Overall, we are happy with the website and would recommend it to others.