If you’re looking for a comprehensive and unbiased review of the 120Mm Radiator Fans on the market, you’ve come to the right place! Our experts test and review hundreds of products every year, so you can be sure you’re getting the most up-to-date information available.
Whether you’re looking for the newest 120Mm Radiator Fans. We’ve got you covered. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the products we review, so you can make the best decision for your needs.
Best 120Mm Radiator Fans – Best Seller
Reviews of The 15 Best 120Mm Radiator Fans
- Extreme Performance Liquid Cooling: Single 120mm fan mounts on either side are ready for your most ambitious custom liquid cooling build.
- High Surface Area: 30mm Radiator thickness delivers easy installation and great cooling performance with low-noise fans and high-airflow fans.
- Premium Copper Construction: A premium copper radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-Quality Polyurethane Coating: A flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated Fan Screw Guides: Makes mounting your fans to the radiator a breeze.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: An updated pump chamber delivers improved thermal performance, combined with the Aer P radiator for liquid-cooling perfection
- LIGHT YOUR WAY: Integrates with your existing motherboard header, upgrade to an NZXT RGB controller to add advanced RGB color and lighting modes, and daisy chain to the rest of your RGB products.
- REINFORCED EXTENDED TUBING : Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing. As an added protective layer, it shields your Kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling.
- NEW FEATURES: Featuring an RGB cap and an individually addressable logo and ring RGB LEDs, the Kraken 120 is a phenomenal way to add quiet and effective liquid cooling to your build. Air Flow:18.28 - 73.11 CFM
- PERFORMANCE: It features a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operation, improved durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- Concentrated Compression Blade (CCB) for high-static pressure of demanding applications such as radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, the frame is designed to work with the CCB to reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound
- Hydraulic Bearing/Low-Noise Design: The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency. The Low-Noise Cable can reduce the noise level by 24% from 24.6dBA to 18.7dBA
- Anti-vibration Mounting System: In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners
- Inlet and outlet temp. are 49℃ and 44.5℃ in respective, △T= 4.5℃.
- 1.RC & 5V ARGB SYNC: Built with the advanced ARGB lighting system,support 5V 3PIN ARGB motherboard synchronization,also support remote control.Multiple rgb modes can be switched,makes your computer case colorful.
- 02.Unlimited color transformation, One key to change RGB color.Enjoy the beautiful RGB effect and nice heat dissipation effect by upHere SR12-06 RGB case fans, bring you cool gaming experience.
- 03.Long Service Life:Wear resistant hydraulic bearing construction makes the fan run noiseless and the air aolume larger with an astounding service life of more than 40,000 hours.
- 04.Fan Blades Design:The 9 blades are designed for high-volume air delivery while keeping noise to a minimum level.
- 05.What You Get: SR12-06 Wireless RGB Case Fan, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- ROTATABLE BLOCKHEAD - Features a 270° rotatable water block with MSI logo in ARGB as well as Addressable RGB fans for multiple lighting effects.
- SPLIT-FLOW RADIATOR WITH INTEGRATED PUMP - The aluminium radiator features a unique split-flow water cooling system with an integrated three-phase pump for superior durability and motor resonance reduction.
- TRIPLE ARGB FANS - 3x 120mm ARGB PWM fans provide excellent pressure and air flow while generating very little noise.
- EVAPORATION-PROOF TUBING - 400mm water cooling tubes comprised of triple-layered netted plastic concealed beneath reinforced mesh sheathing to ensure that water stays inside the closed-loop system at all times.
- AMD & INTEL SOCKET COMPATIBLE - An easy-to-install mounting bracket fits AMD (AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2) and Intel (LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1700,1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066) CPU sockets; Thermal paste included
- Premium " SOLAR ECLIOSE " model Led case Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers. led Double Ring Lighting Design.
- As a excellent LED cooling system, the fan can provide a very gentle and dreamlike expression by emitting soft, constant, and bright led light.
- The case fan With high quality Hydraulic Bearing, working life is up to 40000 Hrs under high speed rotation condition.
- Excellent noise cancellation design, 8 Anti-Vibration pads reduce resonance between fan blades and PC case,working noise is as low as 20 dBA.
- Easy to Install: easy to setup and operate without a second hand.
- Designed Using Tempered Glass – On the new version of the Commando TG we have added a four millimetre tempered glass front panel ensuring the ambient lighting coming from your ARGB fans shines through and a more detailed view of the ARGB fans in action.
- Airflow – Four fans comes standard with the Commando TG and the chassis can mount another two fans (2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm at the top) to help create the perfect balance of air running in and out of your system. Air vents run down either side of the front panel help to aid airflow.
- Motherboard Sync – You can now take your LED colour to new heights and sync not only your fans but other ARGB components with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect to a 5V 3 Pin RGB connection and you can use the mobo software to sync your components your way.
- ARGB Hub Included – The Commando TG provides you with two different opportunities to control your LED lighting. Control your Razor Extreme fans manually, they include a 3 Pin power and 3 Pin AURA male and female connectors enables you to either control your lighting through the included hub and using the reset switch to change between the LED modes. The hub can connect to 6 x 3 Pin or 4 Pin fans with 6 x 3 Pin ARGB headers, the performance of the hub is excellent with a PWM function built in it makes it even easier to control your fan speed. Powered using a SATA connector ensures a safe and easy installation with reliable power.
- Internal Components & Compatibility – Made using an all-black interior the Commando TG has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit an MATX motherboard, with four PCI-e expansion slots, there is plenty of storage. A total of five hard drive bays can be mounted and graphic cards up to 365mm in length and a CPU cooler with a max. length of 170mm.
- Build your legacy with the 7000D AIRFLOW, a full-tower case for your most ambitious PC builds – offering easy cable management, a spacious interior, and massive cooling potential with room for up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators.
- A high-airflow optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 30mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes three CORSAIR 140mm AirGuide fans and PWM fan repeater, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A massive interior accommodates up to 12x 120mm or 7x 140mm cooling fans, and makes it possible to install multiple radiators including 3x simultaneous 360mm or 2x simultaneous 420mm for extreme cooling.
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 3000 RPM, max. 43.5 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior cooling efficiency
- 12V 3000rpm model (43.5dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 750-3000rpm speed range
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
What to Consider Before Buying The Best 120Mm Radiator Fans
Quality of the Product
The Quality of our product is outstanding! We use only the finest ingredients and our products are made with the utmost care. Our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you’re getting the best 120Mm Radiator Fans product.
Features & Specifications
The product has a sleek design and is made with high-quality materials. It is lightweight and easy to use. The product comes with a warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Have you ever wondered how accurate the customer reviews are for the 120Mm Radiator Fans you’re interested in? You can check out reviews from customers who have used the benches to get an idea of what they liked or didn’t like. You can also do some research online to find out more about the different types of 120Mm Radiator Fans.
While 120Mm Radiator Fans are very affordable and convenient to buy, many people are intimidated by the price tag. If you are having a limited budget you should consider choosing mid-budget 120Mm Radiator Fans. But, if you have enough budget to invest in 120Mm Radiator Fans, we recommend buying from a reputed brand. This will help you get the best value for the money.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
After testing out the website for listing products, we have come to a conclusion. The website is easy to use and navigate. You can find what you are looking for easily and the search function works well. The reviews are helpful and give you a good idea of what others think of the 120Mm Radiator Fans. The website is also updated regularly with new products. Overall, we are happy with the website and would recommend it to others.