If you’re looking for a comprehensive and unbiased review of the 18 Inch Bass Speaker on the market, you’ve come to the right place! Our experts test and review hundreds of products every year, so you can be sure you’re getting the most up-to-date information available.
Whether you’re looking for the newest 18 Inch Bass Speaker. We’ve got you covered. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the products we review, so you can make the best decision for your needs.
Best 18 Inch Bass Speaker – Best Seller
Reviews of The 15 Best 18 Inch Bass Speaker
- Peak Power: 2,500 Watts | RMS Power: 1,250 Watts
- 3" High Temperature Dual 4-ohm Voice Coil with Black Coating
- Competition Grade Paper Cone & High Roll Foam Surround | Fs: 38 Hz
- Premium Suspension Featuring the EVL Series Signature Red Two Layer Spider
- Sensitivity (SPL): 87.0 dB, Frequency Response: 20 - 300 Hz
- 18-Inch Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Frequency Response Range: 18 Hz - 250 Hz | Sensitivity: 87.3 dB
- 2000 Watt continuous program power handling 97. 5 dB Sensitivity
- 4-inch, fibreglass inside-outside copper voice coil 2000 Watt continuous program power handling 97. 5 dB Sensitivity
- 25 Hz - 1 kHz Frequency range Aluminum demodulation ring Forced air ventilation and 14 mm top plate for minimum power compression
- Dual spider design with silicon based dampening control Triple-roll surround and corrugated straight cone geometry
- 3000W RMS power, 6000W Max Power
- Dual 1 Ohm/2 Ohm impedance
- Rubber Gasket and Rubber Magnet Boot
- 10-Gauge Pure Copper Power Cable for Direct Connecting
- Voice Coil Direct Cooling Design Motor
- Rockville SBG1184 18" 1000 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount.
- 18" Pro audio woofer. 500 Watts RMS. 750 Watts Program Power Handling.
- 1000 Watts Peak Power Handling. 3" High temperature aluminum voice coil.
- 90 oz woofer magnet. Dual Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response.
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF, Stapled, Bonded & Braced.
- Tons of low frequency output in a lightweight, durable cast aluminum chassis
- Useful as a subwoofer in small to medium sized boxes
- Also great as a woofer in large 3-way enclosures, or high-power bass guitar amps
- 800 Watts at 8 Ohms
- SDR Series Single 18-Inch Dual 2-ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts, RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength MDF and Finished in Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk Subwoofer Design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
- Package Include: (2) Rockville RVP18W8 18" 2400W 8-Ohm Raw Subwoofers
- Features: Rockville RVP18W8 18" 1200 Watt Raw Replacement Subwoofer.
- Power Handling : Peak Power : 2400 Watts (1200 Watts per Subwoofer). RMS Power Handling : 1200 Watts (600 Watts per Subwoofer).
- Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Paper Composite Cone. Paper Composite Dust Cap. Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket. Accordion Cloth Surround. Ultra Saturated, High BL Magnetic Motor Gap. 3" High Temperature CCAW High SPL Voice Coil. Linear Progressive Conex Spiders. Dual Nickel Plated Banana Plug Terminals. Impedance : 8 Ohms. 90 oz Magnet. Mounting Depth: 7.17" inches.
- Frequency Response: 26 Hz to 500 Hz. Sensitivity : 101dB @ 1w/1m. REVC: 6.8 Ohm. FO: 31.672 Hz. SD: 1.288 sqCM. BL: 18.769 TM. QMS: 5.826. QES: 0.585. QTS: 0.531. NO: 2.055%. SPLO: 101 dB. VAS: 390.980 Ltr. CMS: 165.907 uM/N. KRM: 9.870 m Ohm. ERM: 0.783. MMS: 152.200 g. MMD: 125.613 g. KXM: 57.704 m Ohm. EXM: 0.652
- Seismic Audio Speakers: Each pair of speakers contains two 15" speakers with a 50 oz. magnet and 2-inch voice coil on each one yielding crystal clear sound while rejecting extraneous noise. Each cabinet is made with 5/8" plywood.
- Dual Speakers: The front panel is outfitted with black carpet with black metal corners. These features along with the recessed handles and full metal grill make these cabinets fit right in with your other professional equipment on stage.
- Karaoke Speakers: The 15” speakers are outfitted with heavy-duty jack plates that house two 1/4" inputs as well as two speak-on inputs. This feature enables this speaker cabinet to be easily daisy-chained & connected to nearly any set-up.
- Concert Speakers: The dual speakers are well-suited for use for DJs, as mains, for PA use, keyboards, vocals, studio monitors and other applications like gigs, weddings & churches and sound & studio monitors. They are well-suited for a full PA system.
- PA Speakers: Heavy-duty, rugged hardware protects these cabinets with a fully metal grille on front, heavy-duty metal corners, and thick, durable rubber feet.
- 【Special Design】This frequency divider is a professional speaker with high power frequency divider, suitable for 10-18 inch high power bass use.
- 【Powerful】: 4-8 Euros, Power;1000W, Length: 141mm / 5.6in Width: 112mm / 4.4in
- 【Excellent Function】The function of dissipation of this frequency divider heat is excellent.
- 【Long Service】The service life of frequency divider is longer and suitable for 10-18 inch high-power bass to use.
- 【High Performance】High quality material, durable and not easy to breakdown.
What to Consider Before Buying The Best 18 Inch Bass Speaker
Quality of the Product
The Quality of our product is outstanding! We use only the finest ingredients and our products are made with the utmost care. Our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you’re getting the best 18 Inch Bass Speaker product.
Features & Specifications
The product has a sleek design and is made with high-quality materials. It is lightweight and easy to use. The product comes with a warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Have you ever wondered how accurate the customer reviews are for the 18 Inch Bass Speaker you’re interested in? You can check out reviews from customers who have used the benches to get an idea of what they liked or didn’t like. You can also do some research online to find out more about the different types of 18 Inch Bass Speaker.
While 18 Inch Bass Speaker are very affordable and convenient to buy, many people are intimidated by the price tag. If you are having a limited budget you should consider choosing mid-budget 18 Inch Bass Speaker. But, if you have enough budget to invest in 18 Inch Bass Speaker, we recommend buying from a reputed brand. This will help you get the best value for the money.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
After testing out the website for listing products, we have come to a conclusion. The website is easy to use and navigate. You can find what you are looking for easily and the search function works well. The reviews are helpful and give you a good idea of what others think of the 18 Inch Bass Speaker. The website is also updated regularly with new products. Overall, we are happy with the website and would recommend it to others.