You can trust our selection for Tile Cutting Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 47306 reviews for Tile Cutting Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Tile Cutting Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Tile Cutting Saw.
Comparison Chart for Best Tile Cutting Saw
Our team scanned 47306 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Tile Cutting Saw in this article.
|1||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw||9.8||Check in Amazon|
|2||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||9.8||Check in Amazon|
|3||XtremepowerUS 3200W 16" in Electric Cutter Circular Saw Wet/Dry Concrete Saw Cutter Guide Roller||9.8||Check in Amazon|
|4||Delta 96-107 7" Cruzer Wet Tile Saw||9.4||Check in Amazon|
|5||iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw||9.4||Check in Amazon|
|6||DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand||9.2||Check in Amazon|
|7||PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)||9||Check in Amazon|
|8||SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - 3540-02||8.8||Check in Amazon|
|9||CRAFTSMAN 20V MAX Wet Saw||8.8||Check in Amazon|
|10||MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw||8.4||Check in Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw, Masonry, 4-3/8-Inch DWC860W
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, High Capacity, 10-Inch D36000S
- XtremepowerUS 3200W 16" in Electric Cutter Circular Saw Wet/Dry Concrete Saw Cutter Guide Roller
- Delta 96-107 7" Cruzer Wet Tile Saw
- iQTS244 10" Dry Cut Tile Saw
- DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-Inch D24000S
- PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw PCE980
- SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw 3540-02
- CRAFTSMAN 20V MAX Wet Saw, Compact Sliding, 7-Inch CMCS4000M1
- MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
1. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw
- Power 10.
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry.
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life.
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
2. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in.
- rip cut capacity (41 in.
- 8-1/2 in.
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications
- x 36 in.
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during transportation.
- Compatible with D240001 Tile Saw Stand
3. XtremepowerUS 3200W 16″ in Electric Cutter Circular Saw Wet/Dry Concrete Saw Cutter Guide Roller
- The circular saw is lightweight and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio with exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity.
- The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job.
- Powerful 3200W motor that delivers the power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials with ease.
- Extraction dust port can vent the cutting debris timely, help you clear the cutting surface, for you to keep the cutting line free of dust all the time, and also give you a clear view of the cutting line.
- Used wet or dry, the dual integrated dust management system takes the dust out of the job; For wet cuts, build-in water feed attachment and control the flow with the convenient valve, water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life.
4. Delta 96-107 7″ Cruzer Wet Tile Saw
- Powerful 13 amp motor will cut through natural and man-made tile and pavers
- 7 inch diamond cutting wheel handles stone up to 2 3/8 inches
- Largest rip cutting capacity in its Class up to 24”
- Heavy duty rip fence with positive stops at 0°, 22. 5° and 45°
- Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
5. iQTS244 10″ Dry Cut Tile Saw
- CUT TILE WITHOUT WATER: Never deal with the pain of cutting with a wet saw again! The iQRS244 offers easy transport, quick setup and breakdown with no slurry cleanup or water disposal.
- BUILT FOR PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTORS: The 10” Q drive blades offer an innovative design.
- ONE TOOL FOR ANY JOB: Get the versatility you demand from tile tools.
- FULLY INTEGRATED DUST CONTROL: A revolutionary integrated dust containment system that captures 99.
- EFFORTLESS SETUP & CLEANUP: Finding a cutting location, setting up a water source with tarps and buckets, and disposing of slurry and contaminated water is a thing of the past.
6. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench.
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H.
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”.
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts.
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
7. PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw (PCE980)
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
8. SKIL 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw – 3540-02
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
9. CRAFTSMAN 20V MAX Wet Saw
- Ease of cutting: innovative sliding cart for improved accuracy
- Extra large cutting capacity: 17-in. Of cutting capacity
- Indoor use: excellent water containment
- Excellent water containment: water fill-lines inside Tub help maintain excellent water containment
- Maneuverability: roll cage handle for easy carrying
10. MK Diamond 169612 New MK-101-24 1-1/2 HP 10-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Engineered for cutting tile, marble, as well as porcelain and water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade.
- Fully enclosed thermally protected, high torque, fan-cooled new 1-1/2 horsepower Baldor motor
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts and use of blades smaller than 10 inches in diameter.
- Cast aluminum guards, cutting head and table with non-slip neoprene surface
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Tile Cutting Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Tile Cutting Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Tile Cutting Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Tile Cutting Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Tile Cutting Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Tile Cutting Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Tile Cutting Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Tile Cutting Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Tile Cutting Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.